Champion Online does not include mounts like many other MMOs, but it does include a variety of travel abilities that allow you to go around in a way that suits your hero. Almost any concept can have the right travel ability, Cryptic will add new skins to the travel function every once in a while, so that more specific concepts can be better matched to bypass.
This article only discusses the travel power itself, not the advantages that can be gained through the point of consumption advantage.
At level 5 you can choose your first travel motivation and the second one can be at level 35. When it comes to bypassing various areas of the CO, there is a way to travel through the air much more easily than it is stuck on the ground. Since you can get 2 kinds of travel abilities, I suggest at least one that allows you to travel in the air, even if it doesn't suit your character's concept. There is no need to do this, but it will make it easier for you to cross certain areas, especially if you are not familiar with each area.
In addition to transmission and tunneling, all travel power has multiple stages, resulting in various speeds. It is the slowest in the battle or not, and gradually builds up to the 3rd and fastest stages, which can be accessed by fully charging the driving power. Jet Boots is an exception because it uses 3 stages but cannot be charged.
All graphic travel powers can be colored to some extent by gold members. Silver members insist on using the default look.
Flight/firepower flight/rainbow flight from
– Probably the most iconic superhero way of travel, as many classic manga characters can fly and are an easy way to see people with superhuman abilities. Provides good maneuverability and medium speed in CO flight. There are no real obvious figures in flight, but many types of wings can sway or slide while flying.
Firepower is exactly the same as flying, but your character is on fire.
A rainbow flight is an exact copy of a flight, except that your character leaves a rainbow mark while flying and has multiple colors shining under the foot.
Speeding / speed of light from
– Speeding is the fastest basic travel motivation. It mainly improves the running speed, but provides some extra jump height, making it harder for the enemy to notice you, which is convenient because you may often be swept by the enemy while you are traveling. Although you have to bypass buildings and other obstacles, if you know your way, its speed usually compensates for it.
The speed of light is an exact copy of ultra-high speed, except that your character leaves a Tron-like trail behind them.
Stealth transmission from
– Transmission is one of the more unique travel powers and one of the most active travel powers. Unlike other travel powers, teleportation does not remain active, but by activating it, you can get very maneuverable flight and get stealth in a short time. After the transfer is over, you will sneak for a few seconds and slowly fall to the ground. If you want, you can choose to restart the teleport immediately. Long-distance travel requires long-distance transmission every time it fades, so it is more complicated than other travel trips. If you enter the battle shortly after using remote transmission, you can get 10 seconds of cooldown before re-transmitting.
The transfer is currently being eavesdropped and will not always drop slowly when you exit the transfer. If your character hits the ground before sending it again, it can cause fall damage.
Superjump / Rocket Jump from
– Superjump allows your character to jump quickly. Superjump provides a good service for those who don't want to fly but don't want to be stuck on the ground. In general, it is quite safe, because even if you land near the enemy's ground, they rarely have a chance to react before you leave the distance, but one or more enemies do happen. You will have to hit your jump button between each jump, so it is more involved than most other travel abilities. It is also a bit difficult to use indoors, because there is not enough space to jump in some places, you may encounter objects such as pipes, you may encounter these objects, thus slowing down your speed.
Rocket jumps are exactly the same as super jumps, except that your character is pushed by the rocket on their feet.
– Acrobatics is a travel force that increases running and jumping, both of which fall between super high speed and super jump. At level 1, it may be the hardest to drive because it won't be too fast and you can't jump high enough to overcome medium-sized obstacles. It also doesn't give any stealth like speeding, so you are more vulnerable when you travel. At a higher level, it works better for travel, but it is still a bit weaker than other alternatives. It is one of the best maneuvers used in combat.
– The tunnel brings your character into the ground and moves at a faster rate. It allows you to pass enemies without them noticing you, but you will continue to be hurt by DoT or even after you enter the ground. The tunnel cannot cross obstacles on the ground, no matter how small. This makes it very difficult to use, and if it suits your character, it's really worth a try. Even though your character is underground, you still need to manipulate around all obstacles, even small obstacles that can usually run past, or a small jump to overcome. It is also not very fast and takes a few seconds to activate or deactivate the power supply.
– Swing is another very active travel motivation. Once activated, your first jump will send you a high altitude and press and keep jumping, which will cause your character to struggle into the air and swing forward. If you keep your character going to swing back and forth, if the jump is released, your character will release their cuddle and move in any direction they swing at the time. This allows you to adjust the height and speed based on the release time. If it's fast, it's going to be pretty fast, but it does need to be timed correctly. It doesn't need anything to catch, you can even grab the air automatically and can basically fly with it. Its use indoors is very limited, because you don't have enough space to swing and it is easy to touch objects.
Hover Disk / Earth Flight / Rainbow Flight: Cloud from
– These forces give you a less maneuverable version of the flight, but give your character a standing target. This object is just for display and does not exceed its appearance for use by any particular person.
Hover disks provide you with sci-fi/tech-style disks. It also has a slightly faster advantage than flying and the other two forces, although I think it's less maneuverable.
Earth Flight gives you a piece of land that you can stand on, depending on where you use it. If you are in the air when the Earth's flight is activated, you will get a cloud.
Rainbow Flight: The cloud provides you with a cloud that uses the Earth to fly in the air, except that it always has a rainbow trail similar to a rainbow flight to clouds and clouds.
Ice slide from
– Ice Slide is probably the most advanced travel motivation and can make good use of it. When you use it, your character stands on a piece of ice, leaving an ice/water trail behind them. Its basic speed is similar to a hovering disc, but if used properly, it can be the fastest travel power. In addition, unlike other flying abilities, if you don't move up, skating will slowly fall to the ground. Driving up can slow down your speed, but driving down can increase your speed. With the right technology, you get fast speeds.
Jet boots from
– Jet Boots are very similar to flying, except they can't charge them to full speed, they always start at the slowest speed. In exchange for this punishment, jets are faster than flying. They also provide quite good maneuverability. When using this travel power, there is a colored flame under your character's feet. This is my favorite travel motivation because it provides good speed and mobility, and it can't be charged. It is a very small penalty.